Wednesday, May 02, 2018

Today I visited @vrvisioninc to talk about me making videos for their social media. I I tried out a VR game blasting aliens with laser guns, and a game slicing fruit with ninja swords. I didn’t want to return to the real world. But if I must live in the real world, I want a Porsche like the company’s owner. Or at least I want to stand beside the Porsche, pretending I own it, to impress girls - Thus creating my own virtual reality! You can hire the company to bring VR games to your event or party, or use them for any VR needs, like building a program, filming a movie or helping with healthcare. Mention “Celebrity Josh” sent you and get 10% off! 🚀 And if you want me to make video interviews for your social media, email josh@celebrityjosh.com 🎥 #VR #virtualreality #Toronto #eventplanner #partyplanner #Porsche I am: #entrepreneur #influencer #talentagency #modelscout #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


via Instagram https://ift.tt/2jp7nkN

No comments: