Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Watch for @leticiaalasse & I to report on movies and celebrities! 🇧🇷 It seems that these days I only meet people who’ve been in Canada for less than a year. I guess I’m Toronto’s official newcomer advisor. Yesterday’s citizenship applicant was Letitica, who writes and shoots videos for Brazilian entertainment site @cinepopcinema. She’s also building her own blog. As you can see, we have great on-screen chemistry. Would you watch us review movies, interview celebrities, and give Portuguese lessons? 🌟 @shapr_app #Brazil #portuguese #Toronto #immigrant #celebrity #Hollywood #networking I am: #entrepreneur #influencer #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #modelingagency #castingdirector #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #talentagent #talentagency #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #parentingblogger #modelscout #podcaster #digitalnomad


via Instagram https://ift.tt/2Hbhnvh

No comments: