Sunday, April 08, 2018

MC’ing Wednesday’s @gopbj launch party was so exciting, I forgot to grab a swag bag. So Friday, founder Vikram - on his way out of town for a well-deserved weekend vacation with his co-founder/girlfriend - met me at @secondcupkingjohn to give me one. There’s a big T-shirt, which my lady guests can wear as PJs. (Spoiler Alert: I have no lady guests.) Caramel by @gladycakes.ca, so I can grow into the shirt. And a menu from @10tation_event_catering, so I can plan my wedding to my fictional lady friend! 👰🏻 #Toronto #datingapp #startup #tech #smallbusiness #catering #socialmediaexpert #eventplanner I am: #entrepreneur #influencer #talentagency #modelingagency #celebrityinterviewer #foodie #radiohost #comedian #actor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #parentingblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


via Instagram https://ift.tt/2Hhdse5

No comments: