Saturday, April 21, 2018

Come to #CelebrityJoshBrunch tomorrow (Sunday) at 11am! But it’s not at @hothouserestaurant, it’s not at @thedepanneur. I drew this cartoon this morning for the event. But then I realize there was a miscommunication with my houseguest @teresa24601, who wants ethnic food because there is a lot in her hometown of Cleveland. And she thought The Hot House was something to do with hot pot. Anyway... We are running around seeing the sights today. So I don’t have time to draw another cartoon. So just ignore The Hot House aspect and come to the new location tomorrow. Event listing is at facebook.com/joshrachlis. Click “Going” so we can I do to the reservation. 🍳 #Toronto #brunch #networking #foodie #restaurant #cartoon #art #comicstrip I am: #entrepreneur #influencer #talentagent #talentagency #modelingagency #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tcomedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #parentingblogger #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: