Tuesday, April 24, 2018

At @sweetescapes, @yourelatefortea_ shows us the sweets, and I break out my French immersion to pronounce “macarons”. ๐Ÿช Story: My friend @teresa24601 drove from Cleveland to visit me for the weekend. On her past visits, I slept past noon and she’d already explored #stlawrencemarket by the time I joined her. But New Josh got up early and went with her. I decided to film interviews with the local businesses we encountered. Perhaps they’ll want to hire me to make more videos to promote them. You can see the full interviews soon at facebook.com/joshrachlis, youtube.com/joshrachlis and joshrachlis.com. ๐ŸŽค Want me to interview you to promote your business? I can also draw cartoons, write ads, and manage your social media. DM or email josh@celebrityjosh.com to promote your store, restaurant, company or service today! ๐Ÿ“ˆ #Toronto #restaurant #socialmedia #marketing #pr #socialmediamarketing #smallbusiness #cooking #bakery I am: #copywriter #foodie #influencer #entrepreneur #entertainmentreporter #modelingagency #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #talentagent #talentagency #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #fashionblogger #parentingblogger #modelscout #digitalnomad


via Instagram https://ift.tt/2Hpdvnu

No comments: