Saturday, March 03, 2018

@sudipta_sarker invited me to a @stareable meet up last night. It’s a community of people who make webcam series. I was reluctant to go out to another crowded event where I figured I would just stand around and not talk to anybody. But as usual, I was glad I left my apartment. It turned out to be a small gathering of people sitting at a table. Herman Wang (creator of #HarryPotter-inspired @thespelltutor), actor @wernerartinger, @johnkrissilas & @lenaburmenko (who run the @sandwich_fam channel)... were all nice and funny! Oh and maybe I’ll make web series with them. If I decide to do something more polished than just me talking into my Instagram story all day. Although I’m sure you’ll agree, my life does seem like fictional comedy. 🎥 #Toronto #webseries #filmmaking #networking #pub #foodie I am: #entrepreneur #influencer #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad #talentagent


No comments: