Thursday, February 22, 2018

Opening Day of @h2kitchen! @kjlvan passed a sign saying Free Food and thought of me for some reason. I walked over and she had ordered me the last bowl they had left - The Dancing Bombay Bowl. Which I think I might adopt as my stage name. I took the the bowl home for later. Kathleen also gave me half her smoothie. It was so good, I interviewed Nick the Chef about it. Watch for that video next! Also, I have a feeling I’ll be eating here daily, so there will be more videos to come. 🥗 #Toronto #vegetarian #vegan #restaurant #foodie #smoothie #healthyfood #smallbusiness I am: #entrepreneur #influencer #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: