Saturday, February 03, 2018

Last night I interviewed @thesleepycomedian on my Facebook Live. Emma is a comedian in England with over 80k Twitter followers and over 40k Instagram followers. She makes comedy to cope with #depression, #fibromyalgia and #MEcls, #chronicfatigue, #chronicillness, #chronicpain, #mentalillness. When I told her I draw cartoons, she put on the funny comedy glasses she bought on Amazon and asked me to draw her. She must think it’s a great drawing, because she’s made it her profile photo. Watch the interview on my Facebook and soon my YouTube and then I’ll post it as a podcast too. πŸ€“ #Toronto #England #celebrity πŸŽ™ I am a: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: