Friday, February 02, 2018

Join me at rapper @wonenow93’s concert on Thursday! 🎶 The story: On Monday evening, my neighbor Kathleen was at @shoppersdrugmartofficial and I walked over to meet her, to get groceries. I was looking at frozen burgers, when I heard an employee stacking a shelf behind me and singing along to @tompettyofficial’s Free Fallin’ that was coming through the speakers. Without turning around, I said: “Is that an angel singing?” Then I turned around and said, “Oh, it’s you.” I don’t think “Colin” was impressed with my joke. But I added that he’s a good singer. I was looking at bags of burgers for $14.99, but then I noticed that the Canadian-Filled burgers were on sale for $5.99. They were on the top shelf and he reached them for me and I took three bags. He helped me check the expiry dates just to make sure there wasn’t a catch. I told him he could come to my place for a barbecue. Then I filmed me telling that story in my Instagram Story. I asked what his IG is so I could tag him. I quickly glanced at his page, and even though I didn’t see anything music-related, for some reason I asked “Are you a rapper?” and he said yes. I said I would interview him sometime. Then Kathleen and I walked to another aisle. A few moments later he ran into our aisle and told me he was doing a concert next week. I told Kathleen to film me doing a quick 60 second interview on the spot, to promote the show. Then I asked for a selfie, and he taught me the finger sign he invented for his brand. W for his rapper name. I told him I’ve been trying to think of a finger sign for my selfies, like a CJ for Celebrity Josh. But his W is cooler. So let’s all go see his @thedot416 show Feb 8, 6-10pm, @theugyork at @yorkuniversity. 🎤 #Toronto #rapper #rap #musician #hiphop #celebrity #interview #yorkuniversity🎵 I am: #entrepreneur #influencer #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: