Saturday, February 10, 2018

I wrote my mom @louiserachlis a Happy Birthday note and posted it on Facebook. I rambled on so much, the picture of the note doesn’t fit on Instagram. You can read the whole thing at facebook.com/joshrachlis. Here’s the caption I put with it on Facebook: πŸŽ‚ Dear Louise Rachlis (a.k.a. Mom), I called your house to wish you Happy Birthday but nobody answered so I sang on your voicemail. I guess you're out to dinner or something. So I've also written a note on a scrap envelope. I would leave it on your kitchen counter, but I don't live in your house anymore. Nor your city. So I'm posting it here. -Josh Rachlis (a.k.a. Your Son) 🎁 #Toronto #Ottawa #birthday #mom #cartoon #drawing #art #family I am a: #entrepreneur #influencer #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: