Tuesday, December 19, 2017

I got to the Bell Store just before the hour-long line started. I got the $60/month for 10GB plan. I was paying $122/month ($115, plus $7 for visual voice mail) for 7GB before. All providers have this deal, and it expires tonight. So get to your provider’s store now! (I’m just still sitting in the store cuz I was writing an email to my family - @lornerachlis @louiserachlis @evildantheman @dianarachlis @metr0gn0me @yourlocalart - to tell them to get to a store.) Oh, and Anthony the Bell guy says I could switch from my $100 Rogers Internet to $59 for faster Internet with Bell. I said I’d do some research on that, to make sure the speed would indeed be better. But my quick Googling has already assured me it’s true! (And I was even about to upgrade to $150/month with Rogers to get faster upload speed (30 instead of 10 Mbs) cuz I’m always posting vids. But it looks like the $59 with Bell would be almost that fast (25 Mbs) for uploads.) 📲 #internet #mobile #dataplan #deal #bargain #savemoney #Toronto #Canada I am: #entrepreneur #influencer #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: