Tuesday, December 12, 2017

As you of course saw in my Instagram Story last night, I stopped by @secondcupqueenst to finally meet the owner I’d been messaging with since my last visit. Ready to feel lazy? Nadia (pictured centre) was a nutritionist but left that to buy two @secondcupcanada coffee shops, and, when not working at them, is in university taking bio chem, so she can start her own pharmaceutical company. Oh, and she’s 22 years old. Meanwhile, I’m (cough) slightly older (cough) and I played Scrabble on Facebook today. I think from now on, before I do anything, I should ask myself, “What would Nadia do?” Oh, bonus fact: Her parents and brother work for her. Her brother takes care of the Yonge/Charles location, dad does her accounting and mom works in the Queen/John shop. That’s mom in the background, having just returned from shopping at @zara. Nice of Nadia to give her a break. 🤣 (Should I drop off a résumé?) ☕️ #entrepreneur #biochemistry #nutritionist #nutrition #girlboss #businesswoman #ladypreneur #feminism #coffeeshop #Toronto ☕️ I am a: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: