Wednesday, December 13, 2017

After watching @grease_to and getting a lychee soda at @thebasilbox, @cherann3 and I came across a @lenovo truck with an Enhanced Reality #awakenyourinnerjedi @starwars #jedichallenges game demo inside. It was run by @planb_promotions and @melissadimarco’s TV show. I interviewed Melissa at @tiff_net and the producer was outside this truck and thought she recognized me, but wasn’t sure because I was wearing my Ernie toque. I revealed my head to show it was me and we had a nice chat in the freezing cold while Cheryl lined up. Then I filmed Cheryl lightsaber-battling a villain. At least, that’s what I assume she was doing. Also, the truck was having a contest to give away tickets for the Star Wars premier tomorrow night. Whether I win or not, I’ll have to see the movie soon. Who’s coming with me? (Last Christmas, I watched Rogue One alone while my family watched something else in another theatre in Ottawa.) 🚀 #Toronto #StarWars #lightsaber #thelastjedi #movie #scifi #virtualreality I am a: #entrepreneur #influencer #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2BmfAkf

No comments: