Saturday, November 11, 2017

Yesterday my Auntie Susie of @yourlocalart was over at my parents’ house for a double birthday dinner. My birthday is tomorrow (Nov. 12) and hers is Nov. 21. (I should come back to Ottawa for that, right?) My cake had a little Spider-Man candle on it, cuz my mom knows I’ve always loved Spidey. When I turned 19, the girls at @glendoncampus bought me an awesome poster of Spider-Man slouching sadly in the rain. But stupidly, I gave that and all my childhood Spider-Man posters to Goodwill 10 years ago. I thought I should make my condo look like a grown-up, James Bond-like condo to impress women. I thought I should declutter. I thought I should only have art on the wall that I drew myself. But I miss the posters. And I can’t find any of them for sale online. Anyway, my aunt’s cake had an Elmo candle on it. Probably just cuz that’s what was left after Spider-Man. 🎂 #Ottawa #birthday #family #SpiderMan #cake #nostalgia #regret I am a: #entrepreneur #influencer #minimalist #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: