Monday, November 20, 2017

Raquel & I admire @angelenabonet doing interviews on the red carpet, and bemoan the fact that she’s so much cooler than us. Then I realize Raquel is as neurotic as me, and so we’re just making things worse for each other. Also, this stupid mic isn’t plugged in properly so it’s not working! The background: Saturday, Oct.28: @ebosscanada sent me to the @dgctalent #DGCawards at @thecarlu to interview the stars. @zest29 agreed to come film me, just like she did at @tiff_net. eBOSS has already posted a compilation. And now I finally have a minute to start posting the material. I have to decide whether to post my vlogging like this stuff, or just post the celebrity interviews. I guess I’ll post the vlogging on here - as I’m going through it all, watching it for the first time - and then decide what shoild go on YouTube. I also just noticed that my microphone wasn’t plugged in properly in this video and so it’s just the audio from the iPhone microphone. Fortunately, it looks like I stuck it in better when I started doing interviews. I’m such a pro! 🎤 ⭐️ #Toronto #Ontario #vlog #cdnfilm #celebrity I am a: #influencer #entrepreneur #minimalist #director #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2jbcowz

No comments: