Friday, November 24, 2017

Ran into @veganpamela at the expo. She used to work for my mom @louiserachlis, who was editor of special sections at @ottawacitizen. Pam thought it was amazing that we’ve been connected on social media for 10 years but never met in person, and we recognized each other right away. She reminded me how years ago she asked me to MC the opening of the Terra eco-friendly store in Ottawa. For some reason I didn’t make the trip up to Ottawa. And she pointed out a radio host woman at the expo who replaced me as the MC. ♻️ Background story: On Nov. 11, while I was in Ottawa for my birthday weekend, I went to visit my friend @hollywarnerhealth at @kathyissmart’s @livethesmartway expo at @centreshawcentre. But Holly was mobbed by her fans. So while I waited for an opening to interview her, I interviewed other vendors. 🎤 #LiveTheSmartWayExpo #livethesmartway #productreview #Ottawa #health #nutrition #fitness #environment #healthyfood #vegan #Toronto I am: #influencer #entrepreneur #minimalist #environmentalist #foodie #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: