Thursday, November 09, 2017

On @viarailcanada train to #Ottawa! Who’s there and wants to hang? It’s my birthday on Sunday, so I’m going to visit my parents. But more importantly, my ticket says 11 D Window, but there are 2 women in 11 C and D. They’re behind me. I haven’t said anything yet. I’m just sitting in the “Reserved for groups of 3 or 4 section” for now. But if this train fills up in Oshawa, Belleville or Fallowfield along the way, the poop’s going to hit the fan. 🚂 #Toronto #train #travel #tourism #birthday I am a: #influencer #entrepreneur #minimalist #environmentalist #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: