Saturday, November 25, 2017

Nov 11: My family gave me their fortune cookie fortunes. I like the idea of being influential. I’m not sure who told the cookie that I’m organized, thought. ๐Ÿช I was in Ottawa for my birthday weekend, and the night before my bday, my family took me for Chinese food. I didn’t need the fortune cookies to tell me I’m fortunate! (And I’m also lucky that almost everyone at the table can be tagged on Instagram. I like to think it’s my influence.) ๐Ÿ€ #Ottawa #restaurant #Chinese #ChineseFood #birthday #travel #tourism #family I am: #influencer #entrepreneur #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: