Wednesday, November 22, 2017

I interviewed Solar Share! (And the guy loved how in this photo the girl looks like she’s part of the poster in the background.) Watch the interview on my Facebook, YouTube and joshrachlis.com. Background story: On Nov. 11, while I was in Ottawa for my birthday weekend, I went to visit my friend @hollywarnerhealth at @kathyissmart’s @livethesmartway expo at @centreshawcentre. On my way to find Holly, I came across the Solar Share booth, and filmed an interview with them. I had gone to their presentation in #Toronto. Then Holly walked by and saw me, and I walked with her back to her booth. But she was constantly mobbed by her adoring fans. So while I waited for an opening to interview her, I walked around and started interviewing people at booths I found interesting. 🎤 #LiveTheSmartWay #Ottawa #health #nutrition #fitness #environment #organic #healthyfood #solarpower #investment I am: #environmentalist #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: