Tuesday, November 21, 2017

I interviewed @reitcatou - creator/star of @cbc’s @workinmoms - and her co-producer/husband @pzsternberg. They revealed they were going as Demi Moore and Patrick Swayze from Ghost, and as you can see on Catherine’s Instagram, their description was dead on (no pun intended). Watch the full interview on my YouTube & Facebook. The background: Saturday, Oct.28: @ebosscanada sent me to the @dgctalent #DGCawards at @thecarlu to interview the stars. @zest29 filmed me, like she did at @tiff_net. 🎤 ⭐️ #Toronto #Ontario #vlog #cdnfilm #cdntv #celebrity I am a: #influencer #entrepreneur #director #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2mNnPzP

No comments: