Tuesday, November 21, 2017

I interviewed my comedy idol, @mrseancullen, about the song he prepared for the #DGCawards, based on the #metoo movement. He also told me his Halloween costume plan - His daughter was going as Evie from Descendants, and he was going as his daughter’s dad. Watch the full interview on my YouTube & Facebook. The background: Saturday, Oct.28: @ebosscanada sent me to the @dgctalent awards at @thecarlu to interview the stars. @zest29 filmed me, like she did at @tiff_net. 🎤 ⭐️ #Toronto #vlog #cdnfilm #cdntv #celebrity I am a: #influencer #entrepreneur #director #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2iDZXKv

No comments: