Monday, November 20, 2017

I consider moving in on @etalkctv’s interview, then think better of it, and wind up interviewing fellow red carpet reporter @angelenabonet about how she’s helping women and saving the world. Watch for the full interview on my YouTube and Facebook. The background: Saturday, Oct.28: @ebosscanada sent me to the @dgctalent #DGCawards at @thecarlu to interview the stars. @zest29 agreed to come film me, just like she did at @tiff_net. eBOSS has already posted a compilation. And now I finally have a minute to start posting the material. I have to decide whether to post my vlogging like this stuff, or just post the celebrity interviews. I guess I’ll post the vlogging on here - as I’m going through it all, watching it for the first time - and then decide what shoild go on YouTube. 🎤 ⭐️ #Toronto #Ontario #vlog #cdnfilm #celebrity I am a: #influencer #entrepreneur #minimalist #director #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2mLJ1Gt

No comments: