Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Clip from Nov 1, when I gave my election speech running for the board of directors of a charity called Friends of Glendon, at my old school @glendoncampus. (Full speech is on my YouTube.) I’ve been on the board for 5 years and sometimes we don’t have enough candidates to need elections. But this year we did, which is exciting. Being a @glendonalumni has me often reminiscing about those amazing years living on campus. But I guess I should live in the present. So if anyone else wants me to volunteer for their charity, let me know! 🌳 ❤️ #Toronto #charity #politics #election #university #nostalgia I am: #entrepreneur #influencer #minimalist #socialmediaexpert #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2Am1Plt

No comments: