Sunday, October 15, 2017

My totally kosher, knish-depth knish-terview with Lori Gabay Jioia, of the Gabila's Knishes family! Watch the full 2 minutes at http://youtube.com/joshrachlis and http://ift.tt/2fCIaz6 🍴 I do copywriting for Napkin Marketing Inc., and Gabila’s is a new client. On Thursday. Lori and her husband came up to Toronto from NYC for their first official knish shoot, to make videos for their website launch. Before Lori escaped at the end of the shoot, I pressed Record and Napkin’s Adina Zaiontz filmed me getting the juicy, deep-fried gossip on America’s favorite knishes. What did I learn? You’ll have to watch, because I don’t knish and tell! 🍴 Next step is for me to convince Gabila’s to get on Instagram and Twitter so I can tag them. But in the meantime, Like them on Facebook. 😋 Want a shirt with the hashtag #KnishThis? Ask me! The model Casandra Bella wore a shirt they just made rough somewhere. Maybe we’ll get @artiktoronto Toronto to print shirts more professionally. And as always, if you print something at Artik, mention Celebrity Josh or Josh Rachlis for a sweet discount! 👚 And if you want me to interview you to promote your business, let me know! 🎤 #Toronto #knish #kosher #vegetarian #NewYorkCity #Jewish #Israel #food #cooking #chef #foodie #entrepreneur I am: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #podcaster #digitalnomad


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2idC0MF

No comments: