Wednesday, October 04, 2017

My 5-year-old niece and 3-year-old nephew and I investigate a bruise on a leaf and an empty snail shell. 🐌 I hadn’t seen my niece Ayla and nephew Eilan for 3 months. So on Saturday, I made the trip to Brampton. Immediately we got back into our routine of playing in the backyard. Ayla found a fly, a fossil and a snail shell. She is not grossed out by bugs. She loves to pick them up and play with them. She’s a fun combination of a girl who loves to dress like a princess and wears a tutu, and a girl who plays hockey and picks up flies. 🐜 #science #nature #entomology #fossil #museum #kids #children #Toronto #Brampton #mommyblog I am: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2hM5mRZ

No comments: