Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Last night in bed, I registered for Music Studio Hours at the @apple store, so I could come ask if I can use 2 XLR mics at once in GarageBand, for recording my podcast. On the phone with Apple this weekend, I was told it was impossible. But Christopher at the store was able to show me how, so now I’m good to go and Chris can’t wait to hear “Celebrity Josh”! I’ll get last week’s podcast up soon, where my guest and I huddled around one mic. And then I’ll need my second guest. Who wants to come over? You’ll get your own mic! (I mean, for the show. You can’t take it with you. My non-existent podcast hasn’t made me that rich. Yet.) 🎙💻🎙 #Toronto #podcast #radioshow #GarageBand #homestudio #microphone I am a: #entrepreneur #influencer #minimalist #musician #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: