Tuesday, October 10, 2017

How do I add excitement to my life? By switching up my canned mushrooms! 🍄 In this clip from yesterday’s Instagram Story, I was at @nofrills_ca, buying ingredients to make fitness expert @clarkbartram’s recipe for Testosterone-Boosting Chili for Older Men. Normally I buy the Sliced Mushrooms. But this time I went with Pieces & Stems, because it will add unpredictability to each spoonful. Yes, this is how sad my life is. Oh, and Instagram Stories now have the sound misaligned when I download them. So I had to import yesterday’s Instagram Story into iMovie and shift the audio in a few places. And then I had to re-record the very ending of this clip because there was no sound. So I’m putting a lot of time and effort into something as meaningless as this. I’m glad I have my Pieces & Stems to console me. I should work this into a stand-up act. 😕 #mushrooms #chili #Toronto #foodie #vlog #funny #comedy #neurotic #OCD #ADD I am: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #entrepreneur #influencer #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2g7GjbN

No comments: