Monday, October 30, 2017

Clip from yesterday’s IG Story: I’ve got magic in pants! See what I pulled out of my shorts in my condo gym! (Spoiler: It’s a running shirt that I stuffed down my shorts to keep the elastic lining from rubbing against my inner thighs and causing chafing. Also, the word I was trying to avoid saying was Stripper. I’m a Magic Stripper. I just didn’t want to say the word in case it gets me demonetized when I post this to YouTube.) 🏃🏼 #runner #gym #fitness #runningshorts #weightloss #vlog #Toronto #condo I am: #influencer #entrepreneur #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2gQeotG

No comments: