Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Today, I interviewed the @sheikhjacksonfilm team for 30 minutes, having great laughs and learning with Writer/Director @amrmsalama and Egyptian superstars @fishawyofficial and @jrmalek. I'll post the interview soon! The movie was just announced as Egypt's submission for the Foreign Language category at the @theacademy awards. They've promised to let me follow them to the Oscars and film them for Instagram. Let's hold them to it! 😂 Thanks to @ebosscanada for sending me on their behalf, and for @wearealphapr for setting up the whole thing! 👍🏻 The movie was so good, I watched it on my laptop while running on the treadmill in my condo gym before the interview and ran for the entire 93 minutes because I didn't want to miss the ending! See it at #TIFF17 this week! 🏃🏼 #Toronto #Egypt #film #movie #celebrity #PRfirm #MichaelJackson #Hollywood #comedy 🎥 #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: