Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Today @ebosscanada sent me to interview Writer/Director @sth_smth & star @danikavandersteen from #TIFF17's only Canadian film in Midnight Madness: #TheCrescent. Danika's character is an abstract painter, so at the beginning of the interview I drew a picture in her style of how scared the movie made me feel - And I watched the movie this morning on my laptop while running on the treadmill in my condo gym. I can't even imagine watching it at night in the dark. Danica is an artist in real life too, so it's an honour that she suggested I hold my drawing in the photo of the 3 of us. I'll post the interview view soon. But make sure to see this horror film tomorrow (Thursday) night! If you dare! 😱 Thanks to @wearealphapr for setting up the session! 👻 #horror #horrormovie #Toronto #celebrity #actress #NovaScotia #redcarpet 💀 I am a: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad #influencer


No comments: