Thursday, September 14, 2017

Sunday, Sept 10: I went to the #TIFF17 #JenniferLawrence press conference, sat directly in her sight line, and didn't think of a question for her until it was too late! In this #vlog clip, as we walk from the conference to our next mission, my camera girl @zest29 tells me she was wondering why I wasn't asking a question, and also tells me I need to get over it so I can focus on the upcoming red carpet with my other true loves, Rachel McAdams and Rachel Weisz. 😬 #Toronto #journalist #celebrity #funny #comedy #vlogger #redcarpet 😥 I am a: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2wt4JhQ

No comments: