Thursday, September 21, 2017

My #drawing of #EuphoriaMovie actress #AliciaVikander. 📝 Monday, Sep 11: While waiting to interview talent on the Euphoria #TIFF17 #redcarpet, I drew cartoons of them as conversation starters. The synopsis of the movie sounded so depressing, I couldn't think of anything funny to draw, or even a question to ask. So I just drew people sad in the mountains (the movie takes place at a resort in the mountains.) 😥#Toronto #entertainmentnews #art #celebrity #Hollywood I am a: #influencer #entrepreneur #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: