Friday, September 22, 2017

My camera girl @zest29 & I try to figure out who this tall, beautiful mystery woman is. It was @leelaurensmith - Who wasn't on the list. ⭐️ On #TheShapeOfWater #TIFF17 #redcarpet, I drew #art of the talent as a conversation starter. I planned to ask what's something in their life that was a monster at first but then they realized it wasn't as scary as they initially thought. Like the monster in the movie. (That's my assumption from the trailer, anyway.) 🎥 #Toronto #celebrity #cartoon #Hollywood #entertainmentnews I am a: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2yji4Lh

No comments: