Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Monday, Sep 11: I decided to go home between red carpets to get my mic flag. While I was waiting for a streetcar, a woman got in a cab and yelled out offering a free ride to anyone who wanted to go to TIFF. I live in the condo above TIFF Bell Lightbox so I went along with her. She's a nice lady and says he's a painter. She listened to my rant about how I got nervous when asking Jim Carrey a question. 🚗 #TIFF17 #JimCarrey #Toronto #vlog #vlogger #taxi #comedy I am a: #influencer #journalist #entrepreneur #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2jJgvDS

No comments: