Friday, August 11, 2017

Shabbat, the Jewish Sabbath, starts at sundown every Friday. So this is the perfect time for me, an agnostic Jew, to explain how the Sabbath works. Or doesn't work, as you'll see. I'm also throwing in my love of Israel, so that a) Wonder Woman @gal_gadot will say hi to me, and b) all the anti-Semites will leave comments, thus boosting the range of this post. So, Shabbat Shalom, everyone! That means Good Sabbath! 🇮🇱 #Israel #WonderWoman #Jew #Jewish #ShabbatShalom #Hebrew #Toronto #comedy #standupcomedy 🌅 I am a: #influencer #entrepreneur #vlogger #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2vYPsc7

No comments: