Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Just did my first @Facebook Live broadcast! I was testing out the @belive.tv app, which lets you interview people over webcam. Ottawa nutritionist @hollywarnerhealth volunteered to be my test guest. I think we were supposed to talk about nutrition, but it devolved into a talk about how she's a new lesbian, and all the comments were asking me to take my shirt off. Both of which I'm totally cool with. Check out the hour-long video at http://ift.tt/2wAkYhR and Follow me on Facebook so you can join in on future shows. And if you want me to interview you, let me know! 🎙 #interview #talkshow #talkshowhost #Toronto #vlog #influencer #entrepreneur #facebooklive #comedy #lesbian #swingers #nutritionist #Ottawa 🎧 I am a: #celebrityinterviewer #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: