Sunday, August 20, 2017

July 28: Met a girl at @quantumcoffeeco. Got @villagejuicery bottle, to be healthy. It was over $14, but look at those ingredients! I think this juice made me better looking, if that's even possible. (Because I was so good-looking to start with, I mean. I'm not doubting the juice's powers.) I think Village Juicery should supply me with all my calories for a week and we'll see if I become James Bond. 🍋 #juice #greenjuice #Toronto #nutrition #foodie #coffeeshop #vlog #fitness 🍎 I am a: #vlogger #influencer #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: