Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Highlight from today's Instagram Story: Moments ago, I cut my finger while cutting an onion. I think I'm starting to bleed out. Losing... Consciousness... Maybe I shouldn't do cooking videos after all... If I never post again, you'll know I succumbed to my wound. Goodbye, everyone... I'll always love you. Even if you never dated me. Which is almost everyone... 🤕 #cooking #vlog #vlogger #toronto #comedy #influencer #onion #firstaid #wound #neurotic 💀 I am a: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2w3jICZ

No comments: