Tuesday, July 11, 2017

My 1st @fiveguyscanada #burger! #foodie #Ottawa On Sunday, my dad and I celebrated buying his @fitnessdepotcanada treadmill with some lunch. I told the nice cashier girl that maybe this wasn't the right way to celebrate a treadmill, but she said that if we had to go to a fast food place, this was the best one to celebrate fitness. I thought she was being sarcastic. But no, she was talking about the high quality of their food. Dad got a hotdog. I saw on the menu that they had a Hamburger or a Little Hamburger. I figured I'm a grown-up so I got the Hamburger. And I wanted the full experience so I got bacon and cheese. When it came, it had two patties. A girl on my Instagram later told me that the little burger has one patty. I think that would've been enough. Good thing I have a gym in my condo with a treadmill. I was about to wrap up the last half of the burger to eat later, but my dad said that would be gross. So I finished it. It was delicious. But from now on I'll stick to my guns and wrap up food to go. I've still got time to get into bikini shape for this summer. Oh, and I don't normally drink pop but I had Coke Zero, and I think it was the reason I couldn't sleep all night. So remind me to not drink caffeine. πŸ” πŸ‘™ #fitness #nutrition #health #weightloss #travel #tourism #vlogger πŸƒπŸΌ I am a: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: