Friday, July 21, 2017

I've been working on a video for @cathmckennaottcen, @jeffskoll and #AlGore to celebrate their Q&A at tonight's 7pm screening of #aninconvenientsequel. In the video, I show a poster and theme song I made for the movie. But I can't finish the video in time, and I want to walk over to @scotiabank @cineplexmovies Theatre to see if I can still get a ticket. So I'll edit and post my video tomorrow! ♻️ #environment #globalwarming #climatechange #documentary #hollywood #toronto #cartoon #movie 🌏 I am a: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2uiBwZ8

No comments: