Monday, July 31, 2017

I wandered around the @vintage_hotels #StratfordON crown jewel @theparlourinn and came across a cute blonde and I asked: "Are you Paige?" She said, "Yes!" I said: "I saw you on Instagram!" She looked scared, but then I explained that I had seen her on the hotel's page when I was looking it up earlier. She called over her manager to tell her what I said. Paige was proud to be famous. But the manager said: "Ya, but that means I'm doing my job with the social media!" And I said, "Yes, I was admiring the post and wondering who posted it!" Anyway, after all this, I figured I better sit down and order some food and test out this famous Paige's service. So I'm sitting down now and just ordered a burger and cream of tomato soup. Paige says now she can't pull her usual trick of giving me a fake name if I don't like the service. So the pressure is on! She asked if I want bacon on the burger and I said sure let's go crazy. She then said she's a pig farmer's daughter, so she had to ask. 🐷 #hotel #restaurant #travelblog #travel #tourism #influencer #entrepreneur #foodie #burger πŸ” I am a: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: