Saturday, July 01, 2017

I do freelance copywriting for ad agency @napkinmarketing. Today they realized that they'd been working so hard on their clients' #Canada150 promos, they left their own to the last minute. They had an idea to draw a maple leaf and a happy Canada Day message on a napkin. They sent me a photograph of a napkin they drew a maple leaf on - They figured maybe I could draw it a bit better. I decided to put my own spin on it and spent a couple of hours this morning drawing this masterpiece. Adina's business partner Michael is also her husband, so I figured he was fair game. πŸ“ πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ #cartoon #comicstrip #Canada #Toronto #adagency #marketing #advertising #digitalinfluencer #entrepreneur ✏️ I am a: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: