Saturday, July 08, 2017

I convinced my dad to come with me to @fitnessdepotcanada to look at treadmills and he let me buy him one! I want him to try walking while he watches his scifi and cop TV shows - Just like I've started watching @netflix on my laptop on the gym treadmill. I'm very excited that dad will be training daily so we can have lots of walks and adventures together for years to come! Thanks, Paul the manager, for explaining some medical stuff to dad (like that front knee pain is caused by weakness in the rear leg muscles, and walking on a 0% or 1% incline will be like walking downhill which will strengthen the hamstrings), and for indulging my OCD by taking us through all the treadmill model options. πŸƒπŸΌ #fitness #health #nutrition #treadmill #runner #walking #weightloss #Ottawa #healthblog #influencer πŸ’ͺ🏻 I am a: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: