Sunday, June 25, 2017

.@shanique_f and @sabhaque came back to me because they heard me say I wanted to take a photo with them for Instagram. I showed them that I already had taken my secret one with them in background. They loved it. And they posed with me for this one. They're so nice! Later Shan will email me a pic she took of me with her fancy camera. Shan said my pic looks great and asked if I have an iPhone 7. I told her it's just a 6S, but that I use the big lens for my selfies and shoot blind, because the big lens shoots in higher resolution. 🌈 #torontopride #prideto #toronto #pride2017 #equality #travelblog #vlog #vlogger #photographer #blogger 🌈 I am a: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: