Monday, June 19, 2017

Ran another hour while watching a movie on my laptop with my wireless headphones! So this is Day 2 of My Best Idea Ever. Ran 4 miles at 1% incline. Burned 466 calories. So, not very fast. But still - An hour of activity should get my body into fat-burning mode. This time I watched the first hour of Mission: Impossible 5 - Rogue Nation. Perfect movie for treadmill. I felt like Tom Cruise running. And he's 10 years older than I am - So if he can be a secret agent, I can too. And the time flew by again. I didn't want the hour to end. This must be how love feels! Now, if I can just stop eating food, I'm totally gonna lose weight! 🏃🏼 #condo #fitness #Toronto #treadmill #gym #weightloss #personaltrainer #vlogger #blogger #influencer 💪🏻 I am a: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: