Thursday, June 29, 2017

Can you click SUBSCRIBE at http://youtube.com/joshrachlis to get me to 1000 subscribers in the next 2 hours? #YoutubeSpaceTO has a #Canada150 event today from 6-9pm where you can connect with "experts and talent from @CBC" - but you can only attend if you have at least 1000 subscribers. I currently have 846. If 154 people subscribe in time, I promise to post a vlog about my adventures there. And I'm going to get @thecontestqueen to help me put together a contest so subscribers can win Josh Rachlis swag from @artiktoronto. (You can always unsubscribe tomorrow if you don't like my videos! But of course you'll love my videos! Because I'm hilarious and handsome.) (My YouTube link is in my bio, so it's easy to click on!) 📺 #Toronto #YouTube #YouTuber #vlog #vlogger #celebritygossip #entertainmentnews #digitalinfluencer 🎥 I am a: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: