Tuesday, June 13, 2017

An encouraging note from European songwriter @ani.matevos about my brick stories! Details: I mentioned my love of brick buildings in my Insta Story on Thursday, which I just now uploaded to YouTube and Facebook. To keep up with the theme, I made a 10-second video of a brick wall on today's Instagram Story. In response, I got a kind message from @ani.matevos saying she likes my brick reports! So I shall keep doing them. 🏡 #influencer #vlog #brickwall #architecture #heritagebuilding #urbanplanning #condo #realestate #interiordesign #Toronto 🏡 I am a: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: