Tuesday, May 02, 2017

#ttc #toronto @bradttc @ttchelps On my way from @mintdentistryqw to @cftoeatoncentre, the streetcar broke down around Spadina and we all had to walk. I felt like my Jewish people must have felt, wandering the desert to escape the Egyptians. Especially because of the mother carrying the little girl in the pink coat (bottom center). The pièce de résistance was the streetcar finally passing me just as I was one stop before the Eaton Centre (bottom right) and the driver just waving, as if to say "Sorry, not taking passengers." I could hear the people waiting at that stop saying "Why is she waving? Why is she not stopping?" But I knew. Oh, I knew. 🚶🏼 @brokenttc #streetcar #publictransit #Jewish #Israel #fitness #mother #travelblog #tourismblog 🚂 I am a: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: