Monday, May 29, 2017

They're shooting @suits_usa on the condo terrace beneath my balcony! Should I put on a suit and join them? I could probably lure @meghanmarkle away from Prince Harry. Maybe if I put on my bathing suit and swim in the condo pool. Or stand in my birthday suit on my balcony? Relax - I'm just kidding! I'm just making Suits puns! 👔 #Suits #Toronto #celebritygossip #entertainmentnews #condo #Hollywood @iamgabrielmacht @ericclose #Hollywood #celebrity #celebrityblog 🏊🏻 I am a: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #minimalist #entrepreneur #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad #influencer


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2rhMU6m

No comments: