Monday, May 29, 2017

Spotted Paul Lieberstein, who plays Tony Flanderson on The Office! ⭐️ After my large @timhortons chili and bun, and then my 3 @awcanada Double Buddy Burgers with Cheese (don't judge me), I saw girls ask a guy if he's Paul, and he said yes. I assumed it was some kind of @tinder meeting. But then the girls asked for photos with him. Afterwoard I asked them who Paul is. They said he's Toby Flanderson on the office. I Googled and learned that he's Paul Lieberstein. I've never watched The Office. Should I have asked for a pic with him? 📸 #PaulLieberstein #TobyFlenderson #TheOffice #celebrity #celebritygossip #entertainmentnews #Toronto #Hollywood #celebrityblog #foodie #restaurant #burger 🍔 I am a: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2repkFy

No comments: